This was a dream machine which was developed by AKKAYA with a idea of Manfred Steinle from Italy.One day he come with a photo of such machine from a competitor and asked ;if AKKAYA can produce such a machine in 2007.That time was a little bit early but afterjust 1 year later AKKAYA decided to produce such a machine for a customer in Europe.The Project started with many difficulties in the beginning .But this year AKKAYA produce the 3.rd generation of this machine. This machine is used for production of roller shutter housing made of EPS .You can find companies with similiar product with names ; Beck&Heun Germany-COFFRELITE –France ,EDILCASS Italy ,Polybat Tunisia,Inov Tunisia …
Our company realized a delivery of special pre-expander to Lostfoam industry – OEM supplier in Germany in early 2016. With this delivery; this products become in our production plan as a standart product. Also Shapemoulding machine with the handling system, for lost foam is avaliable in our standart production programm.
Our company is co-operating with a German Company LostFoam-Common Gmbh for special applications and casting Technologies for turn key solutions. (White and Black part)
Our Foil application Robot started recently for production of packing part of White good industry.You can also produce different foil applications; like floor heating panels etc.
Germany- the most experinced EPP-EPS recycling machinery manufacturer –HEGER decided to make a coporetaion agreement with AKKAYA in TURKEY and nearby markets on March 2016.After this agreement AKKAYA become official representative for HEGER in Turkish market.After this agreement , HEGER equiipments sales and services will be fallowed by AKKAYA.After this agreement,Mr.Jurgen HEGER mentioned thati HEGER will have a competitive solutions in Turkish market.For more information about HEGER equipments, please click the website link. www.heger-maschinen.de
Pre-expander dedicated for shape moulding plants , regulate the density with automatic measuring and regulating unit.With this machine stabilization time in silos can be reduced. Capacity is 500 kg/h at 16 g/l density, is enough up to 10 machines. 100 g/l density can be expanded in this machine with high density option.
Akkaya produce single de-stacking unit and packing units for existing customers cutting line. With this improvement, without investing for a new complete cutting line, customer improve their existing production to a automatic system. Also automatic wire setting units can be adapted to existing cutting line for a upgrade and result is no dimesion problems during cutting process.
BLOCK TILTING UNIT
Hydraulically operated unit with feeding conveyor for 4 pcs blocks and centering pneumatic unit.
AUTOMATIC WIRE SETTING FOR HORIZONTAL CUTTING
- Ossilation stroke: 30 mm
- Ossilation Speed: 120 rpm/min
- Wire quantity: 80 wires
- Wire thickness: 0,47 mm
- Minimum cutting thickness: 10 mm (not for the complete block)
- Compressed air presssure: 6-7 bars
- Wire setting time: 1,5 min
- Servo motor & Invertor: Bosch Rexroth
- PLC: Siemens S7/1500
- HMI Panel: KTP 400/600/700
- Fuses: SchneiderSchrack
- Contactors: Schneider
- Photocells: Sick
- Profibus modules: Wago
- Motors & Gearbox: BonfiglioliYılmaz
- Hydraulic: Parker
- Pneumatic Drives: Festo
- Pneumatic Cylinders: Pemaks
- Bearings: SKF-INA
SIDE TRIMMING UNIT
3 pcs of cutting wires, 2,5 kVA Transformator capacity, Including cooling fans.
TOP SCRAP RECOVERY UNIT
Equipped with vacuum suction unit, the skin come out from the top of the blockmould collected via 1400 mm conveyor
- Max. Sheet Thickness: 20mm
- Max. dimensions W:1300mm
H: 1200-1600 mm
PRECRUSHER FOR SCRAP RECOVERY SYSTEM
- Number of crusher shaft: 2 pieces
- Motor-single 4 kW
- Max.density to crush: 35 kg/m3
- Max.crushing thickness: 3040 mm
- Material transport fan: 5.5 kW included
- The welded and bolted framework made of Standard steel profiles is grounded and painted blue according RAL 5012
- Capacity: 14-16 block/hour
- Servo driven stacking/ de-stacking adjustment
- Synchronized operation between cutting line and packing machine
VERTICAL CUTTING UNIT TYPE
(12 wires) 4,5 KVA Transformator capacity. Cutting always from bottom to top.
CUTTING LINE TYPE:AKH
- Block can be cut 1,2 mt or 1 mt
- Cutting Capacity: 1,2 mt/min-2,0 mt/min 15-20 kg/m3 density
- PLC Automation System (Siemens-Germany)
- Color Touch Screen Panel size 15” (Siemens-Germany)
- Pneumatic Control Valve (Festo-Germany)
- Hydraulic Unit for tilting (PARKER-Germany)
- CE Certification
- Max. Pack. Dim: 1000x1200x600 (650) mm
- Packaging in polyethylene film (PE Foil)
- Capacity: Up to 8 pack./min. (Electrical drive welding jaw)
- Sheets of styropor are manually brought on the inlet (feeding) part of machine and after that process is fully automated.
- High speed sequences of automatic cycles.
- Electrical power: 2 kW
- Operating voltage - 400 V, 50 Hz
- Air pressure - 6 bar
- Microprocessor control device - Siemens
- Seal/ foil width max. - 1.250 mm
- Paint in - RAL5015
- Densities - according to EN 13163 standards
- Film Material - Standard PE film LDPE pure, no regrind add
- Thickness-20-45 µ - most usual thickness is 30 µ
- Melt index of PE - 2-3
- Slip additives -without slip additives
- Elasticity of PE along - app.10 % - elasticity is not stretching
- it is a tolerance of deformation
- Elasticity of PE cross - less than beter
- Film Width: - 1.040 mm for 1.000 mm EPS
Akkaya realize the EPP Catering Box Plant in Germany Stuttgart for a American Company called CAMBRO.Plant is designed by Akkaya engineers, from storage silos to P-Tanks, EPP sshape moulding machines and temper oven. Utulity equipments, such as boiler and cooling system meets the German standarts. Mould design and supply also done by Akkaya, as a package solution.
Akkaya joining this fair traditionally every year. Due to the political crisis with Russia, this year we have mainly visitors from domestic market. Also some customers from Ex-Russian countries visited us. Akkaya promote their lastest shape moulding Technologies for EPS and EPP.
Akkaya was working on the dry vacuum systems since last 2 years and now start to offer dry vacuum for blockmould applications.Dry vacuum is basically consist of closed cooling curciut for vacuum pumps and condenser for steam process. We have reached much higher at least % 20 higher vacuum values with this system compared to conventional systems. Specially for hot countried, it can be perfect solution.
Akkaya realize recently adjustable blockmould from top side with spindle drive, system based on a spindle drive with chain and geared electrical motor. Instead of making a hole on the ground, you can use our system easily for any dimension setting between 5 to 4 mt.The hydraulic pusher adjust itself automatically according to the top adjustment.Due to the adjustment is on the top, maintanence is also easier then other solution which is under the machine.