Stretch banding/sealing is a cost effective method to create a wrap of PE-film around the sheet bundles for easy handling, securing and adding information.
The sheet bundle is pushed into the machine and takes along a certain amount of film. During the process the film is stretched and sealed together. This results in a highly cost effective use of wrapping material.
The simple and reliable machine allows an operation in manual or automatic mode.
- 4 pack/min (Pneumatic welding)
- 8 pack/min (Motorized welding)
- Machine operation is simple and reliable
- Wrapping the sheets on 4 sides by pushing them into stretched foil
- Positioning and fastening of foil and package
- Forming package by welding and cutting the foil.