- Packing Inserts
- Box-type Packs
- Composite Mouldings
- Roof Construction
- (Flot and pitched Roofs)
- Wall construction
- Insulating Plasters
- Lightweight concrete
- Prefabricated systems
- Floor construction for sound
- and heat insulation
- Dreinage boards
- Foundation Engineering
Polystyrene protects against moisture and maintains its strength and shape even after long periods of time. Containers and lids close tightly, guarding against leaks while maintaining an ideal temperature. Additionally, polystyrene food and meat trays perform extremely well in automated processing equipment.
Polystyrene packaging offers exceptional protection. Its shape can be molded (custom fit) to parts and products, maximizing its excellent cushioning characteristics.
Only about five percent of a foam package is polystyrene, the rest is air! Polystyrene provides the superior insulating quality that helps hold food at the optimal eating or drinking temperature longer than many alternatives. This helps to guard against waste. Polystyrene maintains hot food at temperatures required by many health departments, yet remains comfortable to hold.
Tests have shown that disposable food service ware (such as polystyrene cups, plates and utensils) is more sanitary than reusable service ware. Health officials, who regulate food service operations in schools, hospitals and restaurants, recognize this important product benefit. In fact, national environmental health officials passed a resolution stating that restricting the use of disposable cups, plates and containers would have a potentially adverse impact on disease prevention.
Polystyrene food service products are generally more economical to use than disposable paperboard products and reusable food service items. The wholesale price of polystyrene disposable food service products is often approximately two to three times less than an equivalent disposable paper container, and four to five times less than a comparable reusable food service item when the costs of equipment, labor, water, electricity, and detergent costs are included.
Today’s busy lifestyles require the convenience of affordable and quick take-out meals. Polystyrene packaging meets the demands of today’s modern lifestyles by offering an economical and high quality food service product.
EPS-EPP Pre-Crusher & Grinder
- High capacity.
- Isolated body for low noise operation.
- Easy accessible machine equipment.
- Changable sieve to 6 mm bead size.
- Minimum dust content in regranulated material.
- Can be used with de-dusting unit (ATM 1500)
- One step dust seperation chamber.
- Changeable sieve and brush.
- Large area of dust seperation chamber.
- Minumum dust content in the recycled material.
During cutting insulating boards from blocks reusable cutting waste is generated which in general becomes recycled. Via the mixing and dosing unit recycled and virgin material is mixed and re-converted to blocks.
A double rotary star valve unit with combined outlet is located below a 10 m³ storage-silo for recycled and a 10 m³ storage-silo for virgin material. The percentage of regrind to the virgin material is step-less adjustable from 5 % to 50% by different rotation speed of the rotary star valves. Electronic speed control of the driving motors guarantees a constant mixing-ratio. By switching off the dosing unit for regrind only virgin material is supplied to the block-mould.
The filling levels of the storage silos get monitored and controlled by level sensors.
- Flexible silo bag and silo frame. Anti-static silo bag.
- Anti-corrosion silo frames.
- Preperation for automatic storage system.
- Galvanised transport pipes.
- Custom made silos
- PLC controlled silo automation.
Stretch banding/sealing is a cost effective method to create a wrap of PE-film around the sheet bundles for easy handling, securing and adding information.
The sheet bundle is pushed into the machine and takes along a certain amount of film. During the process the film is stretched and sealed together. This results in a highly cost effective use of wrapping material.
The simple and reliable machine allows an operation in manual or automatic mode.
- 4 pack/min (Pneumatic welding)
- 8 pack/min (Motorized welding)
- Machine operation is simple and reliable
- Wrapping the sheets on 4 sides by pushing them into stretched foil
- Positioning and fastening of foil and package
- Forming package by welding and cutting the foil.
We design and deliver manual operated, semi-automatic and fully automatic controlled silo plants for storage and aging of pre-expanded EPS and EPP and for recycled material as well. Silo-bags - sewn of antistatic synthetic fabric - can be delivered in tailored sizes from 1.5 m³ to 150 m³.
The very flexible and corrosion-resistant modular silo frames design allows the installation of cost-saving in-door and out-door silo plants.
- Flexible silo bag and silo frame
- Anti-static silo bag
- Anti-corrosion silo frames
- Preperation for automatic storage system
- Galvanised transport pipes
- Custom made silos
- PLC controlled silo automation
STORAGE SILOS FOR EPS & EPP
Features and Advantages
- Antistatic Polyester Material (Made in Germany)
- Custom made silo bags
- Silo-bag sewn of synthetic permeable to gas fabric, color similar to white in antistatic design (Electrostatic discharges are via woven carbon threads-not steel threads!)
- Silo top-cover with large filter cloth sections for optimal dust free venting
- Silo-inlet suitable for feeding pipes 200-250 mm i.d. (or as per requirement)
- Silo-outlet suitable for Akkaya- Silo-outlets for block or shape moulding production (or as per requirement)
- Two (2) inlets on side for level control sensors (min/max level)
- Zipper in the cone part for complete silo-cleanout
- Corrosion protected 1 layer primer painted
- Custom Made Silo Frames
- Produced by round pipe or rectangular profile which is calculated and designed according to the silo volume. It is protected by anti-rust
Working principle of the batch type, to expand a fixed mass of raw material in a fixed volume which enables to reach easily desired density
Dosing Unit, to weigth the rigth amount of EPS for the adjusted density. Filling to the vessel is done by gravity.
AKKAYA EPS cutting line, equipped with oscillating cutting, rigid body, precise cutting properties. Modular system enables the line for upgrade whenever necessary, operator friendly control system for large productions.
Special designed hot wire oscillation, has an automatic speed control system during cutting. This gives the change for fast cutting without any wire break. This option installed only on horizontal cutting station.
With long stroke oscillation and adjustable oscillation speed guarantees the fastest cutting speed at all time with a smooth surface.
PLC control system SIEMENS S7-including 15’’ touch color display enables the operator to watch all the process parameters during cutting. Recipe and production parameters can be stored, recall or moved to any place via memory stick on the PLC or network.
Horizontal cutting unit equipped with wire break system, which stops the cutting for broken wire.
Block Loading Unit
System can be placed 90º with the suitable location for the cutting line direction or in line. The blocks are positioned by operator using the forklift, the roller conveyor has a suitable inlet. When the tilting unit is free each block, moved to tilting unit for start cutting stage. Total length of the unit enables to load up to 5 blocks.
Block Tilting Unit
Block Tilting Unit to feed the cutting line with hydraulically operated platform. The blocks come to the beginning of the line, after centering operation made by pneumatic pushers, the unit lays the block down on the horizontal cutting chain conveyor. The gap between the blocks are 35-40 cm. The block is sent to horizontal cutting unit.
Bottom and Side Scrap Recovery
With vacuum suction device located under the block, rest skin collected with a 1400 mm wide turning roller. The side scrap coming during the cutting, directed via the side cover cabin to under of the line with gravity. The pre-crusher positioned in the end of the coveyor recycles the scrap and send to recycling unit.
Top Scrap Recovery
Equipped with vacuum suction unit, the skin come out from the top of the blockmould collected via 1400 mm conveyor, then with chain drive directed to pre-crusher located on the top side of the cutting line. The pre-crushed material transferred through a fan to the recycling system.
Auto Wire Setting Unit
Horizontal cutting unit with oscillation has an automatic wire setting system with servo motors. The wires set very fast, to desired thickness. With the oscillation cutting, the material consumption is less, and smooth surface on the sheets. With the robot servo controlled, wires set to position and locked via pneumatic air lock. Wire setting unit can set 62 wires, less than 2 minutes. The total heigth of the unit is around 4 meters. The auto wire setting can be used for minimum 10 mm wire thickness without any human intervention This system equipped with AWP (auto wire protection) automatic cutting speed control. The blocks on the chain conveyor cut with maximum speed at all time, but when the wires start to get tension due to cutting speed, this system detecs the tension and slow the speed until the tensin is finished. The system operates with PID control, which increase and decrease the cutting speed when needed. This helps for the wires long life and better surface quality on the sheets.
Automatic De-stacking Unit
This unit can be used together with the auto wire setting option. After the vertical cutting stage, the packs come on the final motorized conveyor and prepared to enter the de-stacker. According to the wire thickness, the unit recognize the sheet thickness and quantity to adjust the rigth numbered eps packs. After the packs are done, via a motorized conveyor it is driven in the packing machine. The machine operates with two packs size.
Quick Mould Change System
Shape Moulding with hi-tech process control with advantages like, fast mould change system with a clamping frame galvanized. Mould change within 15 minutes.
Roboust body with complete milling job is done with all parts.Guide bars 2-4 pieces according to the size of the machine.
Blockmould is designed in vertical sahpe, with only one side openning which ensures the steam and vacuum tigthness 100% during the process. This is also needed for the pressure sertification and during operation machine needs less service. Predefined dimensions on the blockmould and working pressure indictes that the unit is a kind of pressure vessel (box) which has to be made from special material, afterwards verified by an inspector. (TUV-BureuVeritas) The certificates for inpection will be delivered together with the machine and this protects the buyer and the seller from the future problems against labour issiues.
The machine is made with fix walls, according to the demand we can also offer adjustable walls. Machine steam chamber made of stainless steel wedge wires (SSWW) means has an openning surface of steaming 12%. This accelerates the steam and vacuum cycles and in the end cycle time shortens. The plates connected with 6 screws, easy to service when needed.
Filling silo located behind the machine, level is controlled by level sensors automatically. The unit stops the machine when there is not sufficient material avaliable in the silo. Includes all the piping material pipies diameter 250 mm, from the silo till filling injector on the top of the machine. There is a slide under the silo which allows to take the raw material back to the silos when needed via transfer fan. Optionally filling silo can be equipped with a filter inside and an exit on the side of the silo to collect the dust in a plastic bag.
With the help of the vacuum, machine has a homogenous fusion inside the block and it helps to reduce the cycle time. The water which is accumulated in the vacuum system evacuated without water pumps-means that it brings advantage on the electrical consumption. Cylindrical vacuum tank, vertically positioned next to blockmould steam/water condenser.
Material Unloading Conveyor
Unit equipped with an electronic scale, measures the weigth of the blocks which comes out from the block mould. It moves together with the door of the machine and located 90⁰ against the exit side of the mcahine. Blocks are moved on a stainless steel chain and if needed datas can be printed on the block during this time via inkjet printer.
After the unloading conveyor, block needed to be transported to storage. This unit brings the blocks down to floor with hydraulic movement to be transproted with a simple transpallet operated by a person. Unit has a housing which let the transpallets to go under the block easily. Delivered together with a roller conveyor with a 3 pieces block capacity.
Main cabinet with security lock main swicth PLC SIEMENS S7 serie Touch screen panel size 10.1”, operator friendly functions, showing the process operations with simulation Production datas can be stored as Receipe on the panel or can be transferred, loaded any time needed. Showing the steam and foam pressure diagram enables to follow the process steps easily.
Features and Advantages
- Fully Automatic,Vertical Type, CE Certification
- One side openning door which ensures the steam and vacuum tigthness 100 % during the process.
- 15-20 block/hour - 15 kg/m3 density
- Machine Color: RAL 5012 Ligth Blue
- Automatic Filling Silo with vacuum blower
- Foam Deloading Conveyor with weighing system
- Complete body insulated by Glasswool
- Blockmould elevator and exit conveyor for 4 pcs blocks
- PLC Automation System (Siemens-Germany)
- Color Touch Screen Panel size 12.2” (Siemens-Germany)
- Receipe Menu 99 pcs
- 2 pcs Foam Pressure Control (Jumo-Germany)
- Automatic Feeding Injector, Blow-Back Spec. Diameter Ø250-1 pc
- Steam Pres. Control Valve (Gemu-Germany)
- Pneumatic Control Unit (Festo-Germany)
- Steam Chamber Walls made by AISI 304 Stainless Steel Wedge Wire (MADE IN Belgium)
- Hydraulic System (PARKER-Germany)
- Filling Control Switch
- Printing Module (RS232)
- Internet Service Module (Siemens-Germany) - optional
- Production Reporting Module (Siemens-Germany)
- Steam, Foam, Production Diagram (Siemens-Germany)
- Homogenous Block density (+/- 3%)
- Low energy consumption and high output
Features and Advantages
- CE Certification
- As an alternative to the standard vacuum units, the new type dry vacuum system is used without condenser.The system which has closed-circuit cooling system, equipped with 2 heat exchanger unit. With this system, water loss and the need for cooling towers disappeared, With high efficient dry vacuum system, it is possible to produce dry and lower internal tensioned blocks. System will be designed according to blockmould machine.
- Cylindirical Vacuum Tank 5-10 m3
- Steam/air exchanger
- Vacuum Pumps
- Water/air exchanger and closed water circuit for vacuum pumps.
- Condenser water seperation system.
- Piping and pneumatic butterfly valve group.